$109.25 + $34.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
$655.50 + $80.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
$764.75 + $80.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
$ You will receive 1.27 points for each unit bought
Now one of the largest makers of distilled beverages on Earth, the House of Suntory started out a bit smaller. Founded in 1899, this company aimed to make Japanese spirits that were suited for the tastes and palates of the Japanese people. By adding whisky to this list of spirits in 1923, the founder of the company, Shinjiro Torii, wanted to create his own whisky on Japanese soil and with a Japanese approach. The first Japanese whisky was, therefore, born on the outskirts of Kyoto and has only been getting more popular since.
Of all the fine products offered by Suntory, Hibiki Harmony is a true gem. This blended whisky is made of a carefully selected collection of at least ten whiskies from the three Suntory Distilleries, located all around Japan. The malt whiskies are sourced from Yamazaki and Hakushu while the grain whisky comes from Chita. The final product is calm, complex, and, above all, harmonious.
The bottle itself is a work of art. With its 24 sides in honour of the traditional Japanese 24 seasons in a year, clean label with eye-catching calligraphy, and the shining golden amber whisky waiting within, who could resist a bottle of whisky this good? Light and approachable, this is an elegant spirit that is a perfect entry into the world of Japanese whiskies. It will keep you coming back for more.
If you liked Hibiki Harmony, you may also enjoy...
Description · Suntory
TASTING NOTES OF Hibiki Harmony :
- Color: golden amber.
- Flavour: seductive aromas of apricots, orange marmalade, subtle cinnamon and cloves. elegant and seductive.
- Taste: generous fruit again on the palate, oranges and apricots galore, a little peppery flavor, but soft and succulent fruit. Good balance, and very well prepared.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: 10 mixture of malt and grain whiskeys.
Suntory is a Japanese brewery and distillery. Founded in 1899 Suntory started as a shop selling imported wines. In 1924 Japan's first distillery -Destilería Yamazaki- starts producing malt whiskey. Five years later, first sold in Japan Suntory Whiskey whiskey Shirofuda (White Label) being the...
Buy Suntory Spirits:
Highlighted review about Hibiki Harmony
More reviews about Hibiki Harmony
Posted on 14/04/19 at 21.40
Posted on 02/01/19 at 11.45
Posted on 12/06/18 at 23.12
Posted on 18/04/17 at 11.58
- Color: amber.
- Flavour: shades of rose, lychee, rosemary, mature wood and sandalwood.
- Taste: notes of honey, orange and white chocolate.
Posted on 08/02/17 at 12.38
- Color: pale amber.
- Flavour: aroma of roses, lychees combined with notes of sandalwood.
- Taste: notes of honey, candied orange peel and white...
Posted on 01/12/15 at 18.35
- Color: amber
- Odor: rose, lychee, touch of rosemary, mature wood, sandalwood.
- Taste: sweetness of honey, candied orange zest, white chocolate.
Posted on 23/09/15 at 10.27
- Colour: pale amber.
- Flavour: aroma of roses, lychees, sandalwood notes.
- Taste: notes of honey, candied orange peel and white chocolate and a long, fine and...