Jack Daniel's Distillery (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
$22.14 + $5.58 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Topdrinks (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.26 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 24 hours.
Jack Daniel's comes from one of the largest distilleries in the world, yet, it still manages to elaborate a unique Whiskey from Tennesse. The distillation is similar to the one of Bourbon with one notable difference: the filtration process. Indeed, it is filtered through maple charcoal. This process is called the "Lincoln County Process" and distinguishes Jack Daniel's from Bourbon. It also gives it a sweet and smoked taste.
If you liked Jack Daniel's, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jack Daniel's Distillery
TASTING NOTES of Jack Daniel's :
- Color: Amber colour.
- Flavor: The nose gives us aromas of spice, sweet candy and banana liqueur.
- Taste: Smoky flavour, very smooth and velvety on the palate and a pleasant typical sweetness. Sweet, with a final flavorful and soft oak nuances of cedar.
PRODUCER: Jack Daniel's Distillery
COUNTRY: United States
PRODUCTION DETAILS: There are various stories about the origin of Jack Daniel's whiskey. One story says that Jack Daniel's recipe was the 7th one, or it might be the 7th testing batch. The only one who knows is Mr. Jack, but if true, we are happy that they did not move till the number 8.
Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's is an American Tennessee whiskey distillery, famous for its square bottles and black label. The distillery was founded by Jack Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack bought his business in 1895, he decided to change the round shape of the bottle to the square that will soon...
Buy Jack Daniel's Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jack Daniel's
Posted on 04/11/13 at 11.06
More reviews about Jack Daniel's
Posted on 09/03/18 at 12.48
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Jack Daniels Old No 7
- Described as a sipping whiskey and produced in Lynchburg, Tennessee, JD use pure cave spring water and their unique 'mellowing' process which was perfected by Jack Daniel in 1866, where it is filtered through maple charcoal, giving it's distinctive, more 'mellow' and sweeter flavour than bourbon.
- Known uniquely as Tennessee whiskey, it is not subject to the regulations relating to bourbons, including the need to use new barrels. for ageing.
Posted on 09/11/16 at 13.19
Jack Daniel's es mi preferido
Posted on 25/05/16 at 09.07
Posted on 22/04/16 at 09.28
Posted on 23/07/14 at 13.49
Dejaos de tonterías...
Posted on 04/12/13 at 17.32
Jack Daniel's is a classic !
Posted on 29/08/13 at 19.22
Posted on 10/04/12 at 16.27
whisky jack daniels
Posted on 21/02/18 at 09.28
- Color: bright golden.
- Flavour: full and balanced, notes of caramel, vanilla and wood. slightly fruity aroma.
- Taste: sweetness, tasty, bitter notes, good acidity.
PRODUCER: Jack Daniel's Distillery.
COUNTRY: United States.