Jack Daniel's Distillery (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
$85.20 + $5.58 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Topdrinks (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.99 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 24 hours.
Jack Daniel's 3L is a Tennessee whiskey and should not be confused with bourbon. Jeff Arnett, the seventh master distiller in the brand's history, doesn't work with a calendar when it comes to the production process. Jack Daniel's 3L is ready, when Jeff says, it's ready. And he decides according to the whisky's colour, smell and taste. This drink is one of the most popular spirits all over the world thanks to the famous singer, Frank Sinatra. He appreciated this American sip by bringing a bottle of Jack Daniel's 3L on stage once. He held it high and called it the nectar of the gods. In the next years, the company's selling numbers doubled. And still, this whisky tastes the same today as it did on the first day of its creation.
Description · Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's 3L
- Colour: This drink has a beautiful honey-amber colour.
- Aroma: On the nose, sweet and nutty scents mix together. The primary scents are that of vanilla, oak spices, and banana.
- Taste: Unusual for whiskeys, one of the first flavours to hit the palate is that of banana, quickly followed by corn. Other flavours include vanilla, walnut, cinnamon, maple, and smoke. This makes the drink both spicy and sweet, hot and smooth.
PRODUCER: The Jack Daniel's Distillery first opened in 1886. This company prides themselves in calling their beverage a Tennessee whiskey, even though it could also qualify as a bourbon. The distillery was bought by the Brown-Forman company in 1956.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: This drink is made from a blend of corn, barley, and rye. These are blended together and distilled at once in copper stills. The liquid is then filtered through charcoal that has sugar maple flavours added to it. Later, the Jack Daniel's 3L is aged in oak barrels for anywhere between four and seven years. Jack Daniels claims that it does not have a consistent time for ageing, as the drink is bottled when it has reached the perfect flavour, rather than just having aged for a specific number of years.
Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's is an American Tennessee whiskey distillery, famous for its square bottles and black label. The distillery was founded by Jack Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack bought his business in 1895, he decided to change the round shape of the bottle to the square that will soon...
Buy Jack Daniel's Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jack Daniel's 3L
Posted on 03/09/19 at 08.42
Jack Daniel's 3L
Jack Daniel's whiskey undergoes a particular elaboration process of filtration on a thick layer of maple charcoal made locally, in Lynchburg, home of the distillery, to remove impurities. This step also reduces the natural degree of alcohol present in the distillate, prior to its barrel new white oak and passed to the flame, which gives the whiskey that taste so characteristic.
More reviews about Jack Daniel's 3L
Posted on 04/11/18 at 15.07
Posted on 26/11/17 at 20.41
Posted on 01/09/17 at 17.39
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Jack Daniels Old No 7 3L
- This rare, sippin' whiskey is made at the Jack Daniel Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee, using pure cave spring water and a unique mellowing process perfected by Jack Daniel in 1866.
- The distinctively pleasing flavour is the reason they'll always stay faithful to the slow, time-honoured methods their founder insisted upon.
- Tennessee whiskey is similar to bourbon but is different in that it is filtered through maple charcoal in large wooden vats prior to aging.
- Tennessee whiskey is also not subject to the regulations relating to bourbons, such as the use of new barrels and low level of distilling proof.
Posted on 17/03/17 at 10.26
Posted on 08/02/17 at 10.04
Posted on 14/10/16 at 10.17
Although receives -Cordialement -
Posted on 10/09/16 at 17.58
Posted on 01/01/16 at 19.41
Posted on 14/04/15 at 11.09