Jack Daniel's Distillery (Whiskey)
Product not available in United States
$34.21 + $5.58 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Topdrinks (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.4 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 24 hours.
If you liked Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack 1L
- Color: Whisky Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack (Botella Antigua) 1L has a dark amber
- Smell: The nose conventional smoking evidence of coal, some coffee, snuff, details of honey syrup, leather and some resin.
- Taste: In the mouth has a slightly dry start, to be subtly unfolding to reveal notes dulces.Un end liquor that remains on the palate leaving remnants of cinnamon and candied peel cítriocops.
COUNTRY: United States
Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's is an American Tennessee whiskey distillery, famous for its square bottles and black label. The distillery was founded by Jack Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack bought his business in 1895, he decided to change the round shape of the bottle to the square that will soon...
Buy Jack Daniel's Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack 1L
Posted on 20/08/19 at 10.59
Jack Daniel's Gentleman 1L
It differs from these in being the only Whiskey filtering maple charcoal a second time. This double filtration gives its refined character. This process gives the Whiskey greater smoothness on the palate. A touch of sophistication difficult to overcome, making it ideal for cocktails.
The carbon filtration maple is a laborious and expensive process, even at Gentleman Jack as it has a double filtering. This is what makes the difference in all the world and Tennessee Whiskeys makes it unique and special.
Jack Daniel's Gentleman is a versatile and delicious ingredient for cocktails. We can recommend two combined luxury like Gentleman Jack Julep which has mint leaves, sugar syrup and Angostura bitters or cocktail Gentleman's Manhattan adding in your mix red vermouth, extra dry vermouth and a few drops of Angostura.
View: Given presented with a soft, thin amber.
Nose: The nose has a balanced aroma, with sweet orange and vanilla and mint touch.
Mouth will surprise you with its notes of caramel, mint and ripe apple. It has a mild taste.
Alcohol Whiskey Jack Daniel s Gentleman: 40 degrees.
More reviews about Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack 1L
Posted on 26/12/15 at 10.20
Posted on 16/11/14 at 20.38
Posted on 18/03/19 at 13.46
- Color: bright honey-colored brown, thin tears, good glyceric index.
- Odor: clear sweet notes of brown sugar, a good smoked and roasted, all in very good harmony.
- Mouth: a dry entry, initial feeling because, immediately, warmth and softness of honeyed notes, some spicy nuances of spice and licorice. long finish with citrus sensations with hints of cinnamon, a subtle, dry aftertaste caramelized sugar.
PRODUCER: Jack Daniel's Distilery.
COUNTRY: United States.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: distilled out of the still subjected to a smoothing process, step three meters charcoal maple, but in this case happens only once, but it does for a second, to soften the distillate of a so very noticeable. Aged in American oak barrels. Once again step through the sieve charcoal once reaching maturity in barrels.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 40%
Posted on 30/11/16 at 15.01
- Color: Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack 1L is a deep golden color
- Odour: mild but persistent, sweet and dry. burnt brown sugar and coal.
- Taste: soft, roasted dry input, becoming surprisingly sweet. Spicy, syrupy background
DETAILS OF DEVELOPMENT: The process of maturation of coal Jack Daniel distinctly that you do a second time after aging in new charred American oak barrels
COUNTRY: United States
Posted on 15/05/15 at 21.24
- Color: dark amberJack Daniel's Gentelman Jack 1L is presented.
- Smell: The nose is corn with notes, honey, wood and vanilla.
- Taste: The palate is powerful and smooth, with notes of honey, pepper ... Normal aftertaste.
COUNTRY: United States
Posted on 16/07/19 at 10.34
Posted on 20/01/18 at 04.38
Jack Daniels Gentleman 1L
intense and pleasant taste.
Posted on 15/12/17 at 13.34
Posted on 31/08/17 at 13.31
Gentleman Jack 1L
Posted on 05/03/14 at 15.29
Bourbon Jack Daniel's Gentelman Jack 1L
Tasting Notes: Unlike other whiskeys, "Gentleman Jack" is filtered twice through charcoal "Maple", before and after aging process, resulting in exceptional smoothness and flavor.