Product not available in United States
$17.38 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.2 points for each unit bought
Jameson is an Irish Whiskey produced in Ireland since 1780, processed and aged at the Jameson Distillery of Midleton. More than 200 years of history, but the distillery still follows the family motto "Sine Metu" - without fear - and the same identical recipe to produce its whiskey.
It is made from malted barley and unmalted barley, dried in closed ovens that retain its natural flavour. It is characterized by its triple distillation, which gives it a round, sweet and soft taste. Finally, it is left to age in oak barrels for 5-7 years, years in which the alchemy that is generated between the wood and the drink gives Jameson the particular golden amber colour and delicate aromas.
A small anecdote: in the lower part of the label you can see two men loading a barrel. These two men symbolize the generations of men and women who have given their passion and commitment to producing the best whisky.
A unique whisky that can be drunk pure, with ice cubes or in cocktails.
Technical sheet · Jameson
|Volume:||70cl Other volumes|
2014 Liquid Gold Award - Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
2014 Winner - Irish Blend of the year Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
2014 Silver - Irish Whiskey Blended - International Wine & Spirit Competition
|Type Of Whisky:||Blended|
|Number Of Distillations:||3 Distillation|
Description · Jameson
- Colour: Dark gold.
- Aroma: Sweet and fragrant, with notes of toasted wood and sherry.
- Taste: Exceptionally soft, sweet and complex; it presents a delicate blend of vanilla, oak and honey aromas, accompanied by notes of spices, caramel and pecans; the finish is delicate and persistent in the mouth.
PRODUCTION: Made from the best Irish barley and pure spring water; triple distillation; aged in oak barrels.
ALCOHOL: 40% vol.
Jameson is a blended Irish whiskey produced by Irish Distillers subsidiary of Pernod Ricard. The company was established in 1780 when John Jameson established the Bow Street Distillery in Dublin. Originally one of the six main Dublin Whiskeys, Jameson is now distilled in Cork. Jameson is by far...
Buy Jameson Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jameson
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
More reviews about Jameson
Posted on 16/11/17 at 12.27
Jameson, mejor buscar otra opción
Palate: Dry, not as disappointing as the nose but little flavor. It is shown. definitely not the wood which imposed distillation with oak and vanilla notes head. Also sweet apple and some smoke but all in very limited quantity.
Final: Language rag. Forced to go quickly to take another
www. elwhiskydelmes. com
Posted on 12/08/17 at 09.01
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Today Jameson Irish Whiskey is world famous for its distinctive flavour and smooth characteristics. Triple distilled from the finest Irish barley and pure spring water and then matured in oak casks. Jameson carries the hallmark of quality, which has made it the best selling Irish Whiskey around the world.
Posted on 21/07/17 at 23.46
Posted on 26/07/16 at 08.10
Posted on 05/03/16 at 12.39
Posted on 20/02/16 at 09.52
Posted on 30/08/15 at 11.09
Posted on 11/10/13 at 11.21
Posted on 28/04/17 at 14.57
- Color: bright golden.
- Flavour: slightly floral touch, peppered with spicy wood and sweet notes.
- Taste: perfect balance of notes of spice, nut and vanilla with hints of sweet cherry and exceptional smoothness.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: A soft as versatile as whiskey and whiskey still fine-grained mix. Triple distilled and aged a minimum of 4 years.