Jameson Black Barrel
Product not available in United States
$29.34 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.34 points for each unit bought
The Jameson Black Barrel Whisky owes its intense, soft taste to triple distillation and ageing in twice blackened oak barrels. Jameson Black Barrel is a tribute to the master coopers of the Midleton distillery who, with great care and dedication, carbonize the bourbon barrels once more than normal procedures, to release the richness and variety of flavors.
The result is a distillate with intense aromas of creamy caramel and sugar, dominated by deep notes of spices and vanilla. ] is proof that every barrel contains a secret; the trick is to know how to get it out!
Description · Jameson
Jameson Black Barrel
- Color: Dark amber hue.
- Flavour: Intense aromas of caramel laced with faint hints of tropical fruits like coconut and guava, on a background of sweet cereals.
- Taste: The palate is unctuous and stout; It has a silky texture that shows elegant notes of nuts and dates mixed with a touch of vanilla and other sweet spices. long and fruity finish, leaving a delicious taste of cinnamon, nutmeg and a hint of potpourri.
PRODUCER: Jameson. Legendary native of Dublin, founded by Scotsman John Jameson in 1780. At present Irish distillery is part of the French group Pernod Ricard, who is responsible for distribution.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The main feature of this drink is its aging in sherry and bourbon carbonized twice, an ancient method of potentiating the barrels and accentuate its flavors. Jameson Black Barrel it is a mixture of whiskey still obtained from malted Irish barley and unmalted, and whiskey made from the finest grains of southern France, which are subjected to triple distilled separately. Once prepared the mixture, mature drink in double charred barrels to acquire that unique identity, with an incredible aroma full load of sweet notes of vanilla and toasted oak.
Jameson is a blended Irish whiskey produced by Irish Distillers subsidiary of Pernod Ricard. The company was established in 1780 when John Jameson established the Bow Street Distillery in Dublin. Originally one of the six main Dublin Whiskeys, Jameson is now distilled in Cork. Jameson is by far...
Buy Jameson Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jameson Black Barrel
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
Jameson Black Barrel
More reviews about Jameson Black Barrel
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.18
Thank you, Uvinum for their service (and prices).
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Great whiskeys don't just happen by chance. Years of experience and consummate skill go into the precise selection of whiskeys used in Jameson Select Reserve.
- The Jameson Masters carefully select a high proportion of single Irish pot still whiskey and a rare small batch grain whiskey, all matured in flame-charred bourbon barrels and toasted sherry casks.
- The trademark Jameson notes of toasted wood and spice develop while the rich pot still whiskey matures in the dark, aromatic warehouses of our single distillery.
- The rare, sweet grain whiskey - not found in any other Jameson Whiskey - is triple distilled in small batch quantities on just one occasion each year.
- The result is an extremely rich and luxurious taste experience, combining spice and exotic fruits. We think you will agree it is
- a selection well made.
- Nose: Rich and full, developing into the succulent sweetness of exotic fruits like nectarines, apricot and papaya.
- Taste: A burst of flavours combine to produce a creamy, luscious taste experience. The special fruity sweetness from the grain remains consistent, while the waves of vanilla, toasted wood and spices roll through from the pot still whiskey and flame charred barrels.
- Finish: An incredibly long finish with fruit and wood spices lingering in perfect proportion, delivering an extremely rich and luxurious taste experience.
Posted on 11/04/19 at 10.09
Jameson Black Barrel is a whisky that is distilled three times and then charred twice to obtain an intense, smooth flavour. In fact, this whisky has been produced as a tribute to the distillery's master coopers, who - with the utmost care and dedication - give the barrels of bourbon an additional charring to reveal the richness and variety of flavours.
The result is a whisky with intense aromas of creamy caramel and sugar and a flavour in which the soft sweetness of spices and vanilla predominates. Enjoy it in cocktails such as the Classic Whisky Sour (50 ml of Jameson Black Barrel, 25 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 15 ml of sweetened syrup, 15 ml of egg white, 3 dashes of Sloe Berry Bitters, and a cherry or lemon spiral to top it off) or in more modern ones like the Tea Time Express (50 ml of Jameson Black Barrel, 20 ml of damask jam syrup, 10 ml of lemon juice, 50 ml of ice-cold Earl Gray tea, 2 dashes of cardamom liqueur, 2 dashes of peach bitters). Enjoy!