Product not available in United States
$29.34 + $5.69 Shipping (8 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.34 points for each unit bought
The Jameson Black Barrel Whisky owes its intense, soft taste to triple distillation and ageing in twice blackened oak barrels. Jameson Black Barrel is a tribute to the master coopers of the Midleton distillery who, with great care and dedication, carbonize the bourbon barrels once more than normal procedures, to release the richness and variety of flavors.
The result is a distillate with intense aromas of creamy caramel and sugar, dominated by deep notes of spices and vanilla. ] is proof that every barrel contains a secret; the trick is to know how to get it out!
If you liked Jameson Black Barrel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jameson
Jameson Black Barrel
- Color: Dark amber hue.
- Flavour: Intense aromas of caramel laced with faint hints of tropical fruits like coconut and guava, on a background of sweet cereals.
- Taste: The palate is unctuous and stout; It has a silky texture that shows elegant notes of nuts and dates mixed with a touch of vanilla and other sweet spices. long and fruity finish, leaving a delicious taste of cinnamon, nutmeg and a hint of potpourri.
PRODUCER: Jameson. Legendary native of Dublin, founded by Scotsman John Jameson in 1780. At present Irish distillery is part of the French group Pernod Ricard, who is responsible for distribution.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The main feature of this drink is its aging in sherry and bourbon carbonized twice, an ancient method of potentiating the barrels and accentuate its flavors. Jameson Black Barrel it is a mixture of whiskey still obtained from malted Irish barley and unmalted, and whiskey made from the finest grains of southern France, which are subjected to triple distilled separately. Once prepared the mixture, mature drink in double charred barrels to acquire that unique identity, with an incredible aroma full load of sweet notes of vanilla and toasted oak.
Jameson is a blended Irish whiskey produced by Irish Distillers subsidiary of Pernod Ricard. The company was established in 1780 when John Jameson established the Bow Street Distillery in Dublin. Originally one of the six main Dublin Whiskeys, Jameson is now distilled in Cork. Jameson is by far...
Buy Jameson Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jameson Black Barrel
More reviews about Jameson Black Barrel
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.18
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Great whiskeys don't just happen by chance. Years of experience and consummate skill go into the precise selection of whiskeys used in Jameson Select...
Posted on 11/04/19 at 10.09
Jameson Black Barrel is a whisky that is distilled three times and then charred twice to obtain an intense, smooth flavour. In fact, this whisky has been produced as a tribute to the...
Posted on 08/03/18 at 15.26
- Color: Deep gold, some coppery tones
- Flavour: intensely fruity, characters apricot, kumquat, and fruit tart touch of bitter and dark chocolate and truffles.
Posted on 15/04/19 at 12.52
Contents: 0, 7 l
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59