$340.88 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve right now.
The unusual combination of Jameson Vintage Reserve was voted the best mix of Irish whiskeys in the world at the World Whiskies Awards 2009.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Jameson
Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve
- Color: Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve has a light amber color.
- Flavor: It has a mild aroma with hints of ripe melon, bananas and dark, fleshy plums. The distinctive spicy character of the still was developped to give a touch of molasses, cinnamon and licorice.
- Taste: Sweet, soft and toasted oak is complemented by the fruity rich characteristics of the casks of port. A slight touch of sweet caramel and black milk chocolate increases its complexity. The finish is long and tempting and covers the entire spectrum, from the sweetness of the fruit, to spice up the unmistakable note of barley where it all started.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Handmade product.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Jameson is a blended Irish whiskey produced by Irish Distillers subsidiary of Pernod Ricard. The company was established in 1780 when John Jameson established the Bow Street Distillery in Dublin. Originally one of the six main Dublin Whiskeys, Jameson is now distilled in Cork. Jameson is by far...
Buy Jameson Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve
Posted on 30/03/15 at 15.33
- Color: Vintage 15 Jameson, golden amber
- Nose: Intense and pleasant oak
- Taste: full-bodied, excellent taste in the mouth
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol