“This red wine is cherry with brown edges. If you are a fan of red fruit compote, then this wine is perfect for you. Fresh and fruity taste.
Martin & Georg Fußer No. 1 Mäushöhle Spätburgunder Trocken is just perfect for boar sausages.
My boss gave it to me as a present.”
“TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Lergenmüller Pinot Noir Trocken:
- View: bright ruby red.
- Nose: Fresh nose, wild berries, wild Vistula, some wax, roses.
- Mouth: light, thin, very charming, fresh and lively, full body, soft tannins, power and spine, red fruit, wild cherry, juniper and a little...”
“The Kirchheimer Schwarzerde 70cl pairs well with meat. It was part of a Corporate gift.
Has a very cheerful colour. Strong smell of violets, it seemed odd. The taste was a bit salty. I was surprised.”
“Deep Dark color, intense beeriger fragrance with notes of cassis and elderberry. Fresh, invigorating fruit, soft tannins. Wonderfully uncomplicated yet with level. Without wood notes, can be drunk on warm days even slightly chilled.”
TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Oliver Zeter 'z': View: cherry red, dark colored reflections. Nose: fragrant, spicy, fruity aromas of currants, raspberries and blackberries. Mouth: Full, acidity and sweetness united in the fruit, the end is light, strong young...
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Oliver Zeter 'z':
- View: almost black, red ruby reflections on the edge.
- Nose: dense, complex, mineral notes, a medley of black berries and spices.
- Mouth: Spicy, berries, many expressions of dark berries, mocha, chocolate and bittersweet flavors.
TASTING NOTES: View: 2013 Kirchner Freinsheimer Dornfelder Trocken has a dark red Nose: Aromatic dark berries on the nose. Compact and very dense and juicy. It has strength, spicy aroma, ripe black berries, some juniper, nutmeg, black chocolate and a...
“The winery Kirchner relies on environmentally friendly farming and extensive manual labor. Therefore here wines for everyday enjoyment, but of the highest quality are vinified for little money. The Kirchner Freinsheimer Dornfelder red wine QbA dry is a wonderful example of this type of wine. Dark...”