TASTING NOTES OF Lergenmüller Secco Perlé de Palait : View: pale yellow, crisp perlage. Nose: pleasant aromas of fine fruit. Mouth: refreshing, lively acidity well integrated, resistance, clearly defined structure, fine fruit, yellow fruit. APPELLATION:...
“- Very clear nose with fine fruit
- In the mouth, fine mousse, slightly sweet felt very elegant appearance and very refreshing; vibrant, well-integrated acidity, strength, clearly defined structure, very fine fruit, yellow fruit, which act even sweet part
- Long reverberation of delicate fruits
“Kerner champagne from Ruppertsberg Magnum The traditional fermentation with selected yeasts for a unique taste experience and a unique mousse. Not only the wines of Ruppertsberg are great, also the Kerner champagne is of the very best quality. This straw-colored sparkling wine convinces with its...”read
TASTING NOTES Schloss Vaux Riesling Brut 2014 : View: Bright yellow, fine perlage. Nose: seductive aromas of peaches and Mirabelle vine, a hint of citrus. Mouth: fascinating, juicy fruit and mineral elegance. APPELLATION: Rheingau. BODEGA: Schloss Vaux...
TASTING NOTES OF Karl Pfaffmann Riesling Sekt Trocken : View: bright greenish yellow. Nose: a very fine nose, fresh minerality and some apples. Mouth: youthful, fresh and clear, with very encouraging and dynamic balance between freshness and fullness...
“- Very fine nose cool minerality and some apple fruit
- Very elegant appearance, round and supple with full of vitality, very fine acidity, subtle fruit: some pear, apple, peach and delicate traces of minerality, good balance and harmony, fine mousse, long
- Allergens: contains sulfites”read
TASTING NOTES OF Lergenmüller Riesling Sekt Brut : View: Pale yellow. Nose: herbal aromas, hints of fine yeast, toast and floral meadows. Mouth: juicy, apple, herbs, spices, baking powder, lively fresh and very direct, fine perlage, slender body but firm...
“- Cool and herbaceous nose with fine yeasty, some toast and flowers Meadow fragrance
- Clear and fine juicy; animating, herbs spicy apple fruit with Feinhefenote; alive fresh and very direct; fine bubbles; slim but firm acting body; light fruit sweetness on the palate with extracts and...”read
“- Delicate, feinhefige nose with minerality
- Clear and fine juicy; powerful, close with a certain power; racy and invigorating fresh; fine bubbles; kräutermineralisch on the palate; good finish
- Allergens: contains sulfites”read
“- coined by the brilliance of Chardonnay, full bodied sparkling wine with a traditional bottle fermentation and 30 months yeast storage
- The base wine was fermented in oak barrels and expanded and versektet by the renowned champagne producer Raumland
- Has class! Allergens: contains sulfites”read
“- a light, fruity tangy sparkling wine with aromas of citrus, Mirabelle and white peach
- The lively acidity and subtle Früchtsüße make it an easy, exciting enjoyment allergens: contains sulfites”read
...are sweet even partially. long finish of fruit. Spices, wild berries, currant, strawberry. APPELLATION: Pfalz VINEYARD: Lergenmüller. Palatino Lergenmüller vineyard is a traditional winery, owned by the family, which was the 1538th was considered one...
“- Fine fruity, cool nose with some grenadine, a hint of cassis and fine dry spice
- Clear and fine juicy; sweet red berry fruit with a touch of milk chocolate and fine dry spices; very well dosed fruit sweetness; slim body acting; alive fresh; fine bubbles; very balanced and round; animating...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Lergenmüller Traubensecco Freibeuter: View: Pale yellow, fine bubbles. Nose: fresh nose with notes of different grapes, delicate fragrance of peony and some herbs in the background. Mouth: with solid fruitiness, herbaceous and floral,...
“- Cool nose with a distinct grape note, delicate Peony fragrance and some herbs in the background
- Poet juice with solid fruitiness
- grape juice with herbs and floral notes
- Refreshing clear, very straight and urgently with a tangible sweetness, fine effervescence, good finish with persistent...”read
TASTING NOTES: View: Bassermann-Jordan Riesling Sekt Brut has a golden color with fine bubbles Nose: aromas of white peach Mouth: is a distinct and very harmonious sparkling wine that impresses with its dense fruit and subtle acidity. PAIRING: Ideal for...
“The harmonic Bassermann-Jordan Riesling Sekt Brut is crossed by a fine fruit and a tart Hefetouch. An elegant aperitif, it is suitable as well as the luxurious dining experience in between. The sparkling wine is reminiscent both in scent than the taste of white peaches and fresh herbs. His...”read
TASTING NOTES: View: Bergdolt-Reif & Nett 'Brunetti' Secco Alkoholfrei is bright yellow Nose: A fruity aroma pronounced Mouth: It also has a very delicious and fruity flavor, and offers pearls GRAPES: Scheurebe, Bacchus WINERY: Bergdolt Reif & Nett
“Special wine for couples.
This Riesling is very pleasing to the eye. Yeasty smell. Woody flavour, do not know if the grapes or barrels.
This Härle-Kerth Pfalz Riesling Sekta. Trocken was very good with the dessert.”read